Halloween is now over, but your shelves are still stacked with bags of candy and half-open bottles of booze from the parties you said you were going to go to but got lazy and ended up staying home. Well, may as well purge now before you have to start loading up on holiday junk. Speaking of tasty treats, it's time to take a look at the sexiest and hottest in the world of streaming in this month's...

SEXFLIX: The sexiest streaming movies & shows coming to NETFLIX, HBO GO, AMAZON PRIME, & HULU in November 2016

Alfie (2004)
I'll admit it, when this first came out, I thought they finally made a movie about the cat-eating alien from the Planet Melmac. Sure you gotta put up with almost two hours of Jude Law trying to be funny and charming, but that's a small price to pay for the rewards. Jane Krakowski (30 Rock, Ally McBeal) strips down to her undies and shows off her butt while a smoking Sienna Miller shows off her perfect rack.
(Netflix – November 1st)

The Doors (1991)
From a nudity standpoint, this movie is exactly what you would expect when it comes to Jim Morrison, the '60s and the constant drug-fueled orgy that always seemed to follow him around.Let's see her, Meg Ryan's Boobs? Check. Christina Fulton AMAZING knockers? Oh hell yes. Kathleen Quinlin completely in the buff? Gotcha. Cirsten Weldon in her birthday suit? BOING!!
(Netflix – November 1st)

Tales from the darkside: The Movie (1990)
Here's the thing; Rae Dawn Chong loves to get naked. With that body we don't blame her. In fact we thank her. Thank her for her obvious love of exhibitionism. Sadly Debbie Harris does not get naked, but on the bright side, neither does Steve Buscemi.
(Netflix – November 1st)

Hitman (2007)
Hitman is a badass movie. It was a badass game when it came out earlier, and it transferred to film in a very badasser-ly way. But you know what they game DIDN'T have? Ukrainian sexpot Olga Kurylenko and her love of showing off the goods.
(HBO NOW – November 1st)

Old School (2003)
It's impossible not to like this movie. Ok, maybe not impossible, but really really hard. And speaking of hard, Old School delivers on the skin scale. It starts with hotties Lisa Donatz and Corinne Kingsburry stripping down, oiling up and giving Blue one last birthday hurrah, which  was really a present for all of us viewers. But the true winner may be the super sexy shots of Elisha Cuthbert's barely-covered up backside.
(HBO NOW – November 1st)

The Color Of Money
Back in the '80s, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was one of the sexiest redheads around, and she was more than willing to show the world that the carpet matched the fiery-red drapes. As long as you can put up with a creepy-looking mustachioed Paul Newman, the glimpse of her treasures brings more happiness than money can buy.
(HBO NOW – November 1st)

Fatal Attraction
Nowadays the thought of Glenn Close naked and getting plowed in a sink full of dirty dishes by Michael Douglas is kinda gross, but back in 1987 it was the hottest thing ever.
Amazon Prime – November 1st)

Rollerball (2002)
While the remake of the Norman Jewison classic isn't nearly as good as the original, it does have perennial lip-licker LL Cool J (Is that what the LL stands for?) as well as the tall, sensitive dude from American Pie. It also has Rebecca Romjin buck naked making us all want to “Roll our balls” (sorry). Aside from the former Mrs. John Stamos, there's also a smattering of other sex symbols.
(Hulu – November 1st)

Showgirls (1995)
I don't think I really need to say anything about Showgirls. You know exactly what it is. It's an infomercial for strip clubs in which 95% of the movie consists of either Gina Gershon or Elizabeth Berkley naked, while the other 5% showcases Kyle Mclachlan getting angry after being dryhumped. It's too bad they didn't incorporate caffeine pill addictions into the dark world of nudie clubs but I guess that's what sequels are for.
(Hulu – November 1st)

That's it for this month. If this doesn't make you wanna put a little stuffing in the ol' turkey of love, then we failed you. Tune in next month when we'll have a holiday list so glamorous it'll get your candy cane as hard as that fruitcake that you've had for a decade. Til then...